Monday, November 12, 2007

scary pumpkin...


April 27th...april 27th was nearly seven months ago. a bit has changed in seven months: finished a 'capstone' or final project of an undergraduate degree, graduated and recieved said undergraduate degree, awarded Hienzelmann Prize for outstanding project of the graduating class, moved 800 miles south, began career at architectural firm, moved into apt with my truest love, ..., traveled to and fro hometowns, ..., finally posted blog.
I think this is the part where the long lost blogger would pledge to post more often and advise the reader of what new and great things were on the way having seen realized and shuned my ill ways of old. These promises I will not make. It is what it will be. Its late, for me: the "get up earlier than I ever wanted to but actually do get up and can't beleive I actually get up everyday I'm supposed to at that time and actually function or at least drive twenty miles an hour for thirty to forty minutes staring at the tail lights of some oversized pick'm'up truck until I drink two cups of coffee before 10:00am CST."








good night.

No comments: